57 Richard Farrell Avenue, Remuera
This Village offers a peaceful, quiet and refined lifestyle with a level of service to match. Remuera Gardens is an exclusive residential community located on a spacious landscaped estate.
Independence, convenience and elegance
- Architect-designed homes, apartments and community buildings situated in landscaped grounds.
- Dwellings and buildings are linked by flat and well-lit walkways for foot traffic and there are dedicated carriage-ways for motorised transport.
- Community recreational facilities include a heated swimming pool, spa, barbecue area, petanque court and library.
- Extensive gardens and grounds are professionally maintained to ensure an attractive view in every season.
A choice of elegant residences
- Buckingham: Large two-storey luxury homes with three bedrooms or two bedrooms plus study, spacious living areas, internal access two car lock-up garage and private garden area. Fully self-contained with up-to-date facilities.
- Balmoral: Luxurious, spacious semi-detached two-bedroom apartments. Fully self-contained with up-to-date facilities.
- Sandringham: Luxury two-bedroom, self-contained apartments with deck or patio.
- Windsor: Spacious one-bedroom, self-contained apartments with deck or patio.
- Edinburgh: Compact one-bedroom, self-contained serviced apartments with quality fittings. Designed to cater for the needs of those who may require extra assistance.
Entertainment and services
- Beattie Lodge provides a focal point for the community and a base for management staff. Recreational facilities include heated swimming pool, card and hobbies room, billiard room, indoor bowls, spa pool and barbecue area.
- Services include a restaurant, library, general store and hair salon.
- Remuera Golf Course and Ellerslie Racecourse are nearby.
- Convenient local shopping areas include Upland Road, Remuera and Meadowbank.
- A village bus takes people shopping and on sight-seeing visits. Special requests for use are often agreed to.
Contact Robyn Morton, Sales Manager at Remuera Gardens and Epsom Village on 09 630 4379 or 021 845 524 or email.